Tuscan Herb EVOO
Our Tuscan Herb Infused EVOO is a favorite amongst chefs, staff, and customers alike. This is the highest quality, true-to-herb flavor olive oil available. The natural herb oil extracts and hint of fresh garlic have been combined with a fresh, super premium extra virgin olive oil base to create an inspired olive oil of the highest culinary standard. Top notes of dried basil, marjoram, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and crushed red pepper create a flavor explosion that is both balanced and harmonious. This classic infused olive oil is great for everyday use but especially delicious when drizzled on grilled vegetables, pizza, or pasta.
• Baked Goods
Ideas for Use
- Use to sauté, roast or grill vegetables or any type of meat.
- Drizzle over spaghetti squash or to finish any butternut squash dish.
- Use to sauté carrots then drizzle with Cranberry Pear balsamic and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Use to toss / finish pasta.
- Use in homemade breads or brush it over sliced rustic bread or fresh pita before grilling.
- Combine with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic or Sicilian Lemon Balsamic for a sweet dressing – This is especially delicious to dress radicchio or broccoli rabe.
- Use to make the most delicious olive tapenade.
- Use to confit artichokes and serve as an appetizer.
- Mix with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic and grated Parmigiano Reggiano for bread dipping.