Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
Our Sicilian Lemon white balsamic is exceptionally versatile. It has both bright and sweet notes without the bitter and sour flavors characteristic of most lemon varieties. An all-around staple in the Mediterranean diet, this vinegar pairs nicely with just about any infused or Robust Super Premium EVOO. Whether you add a splash in homemade lemon curd, use it in a vinaigrette to dress kale, or reduce it and brush it on a warm bundt or pound cake. Our Sicilian Lemon balsamic will surely give a fresh sweet-tart lemon kick to all your favorites.
- Marinades for Pork, Poultry, and Seafood
- Leafy/Winter Greens
- Sweet Treats
Ideas for Use
- Combine with your favorite olive oil to marinate pork, poultry, seafood, or vegetables.
- Combine with Basil olive oil and drizzle over pasta, add diced tomatoes, grilled zucchini, fresh herbs, and shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Combine with Tuscan Herb olive oil to dress sautéed peas, carrots, pearl onions, and minced herbs and serve as a warm or cold side dish.
- Combine with Italian Lemon olive oil and drizzle over steamed vegetables; this is especially delicious with green beans.
- Use to make the most delicious lemon sorbet or granita.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.