- 250 ml bottle Balsamic Vinegar
- New England Maple Red Balsamic Vinegar
New England Maple Red Balsamic Vinegar
The sweet and savory aroma of maple syrup is captured in this exceptionally sweet balsamic condimento. This vinegar has become a brunch favorite and a creative addition to roasting Brussels sprouts. For a burst of flavor, pair it with Cayenne olive oil, but for a wonderful flavor contrast, pair it with a Mild Super Premium EVOO. A sweet and warm balsamic that is superb on waffles, pork chops, and pancakes, it is also a delicious accompaniment to fruit, Greek yogurt, and ice cream
- BBQ Sauces
- Chicken or Salmon
- Marinades for Slow Cooked/Roasted/Grilled Pork
- Winter Squash
- Pastries & Creamy Desserts
- Cruciferous vegetables
Ideas for Use
- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.