- 375 ml EVOO flavor infused
- Harissa EVOO
The quintessential North African condiment, harissa is a fragrant warm and spicy chili pepper paste. Most harissa recipes call for a variety of roasted red and green chili peppers, garlic, coriander, caraway, saffron, mint, and olive oil. The warm and inviting aromas of this delicious condiment blend superbly with our harissa infused olive oil. It is the perfect olive oil for lamb, chicken and fish or shellfish marinades, but it is equally delicious as a finishing oil for legumes, stews and grains.Most harissa recipes call for a variety of roasted red and green chili peppers, garlic, coriander, caraway, saffron, mint, and olive oil.
Ripe Summer Peach
12 Year Old White
- Chicken Tagine
- Lamb Stew
- Grilled Vegetables
- Spicy Grain Salads
Ideas for Use
- Combine with any of the suggested vinegar pairings to marinate beef, lamb, chicken, vegetables, or shrimp before grilling.
- Combine with Mango or Pepper & Honey for a spicy, sweet, and savory dressing.
- Drizzle over scrambled eggs.
- Add to lamb or chicken with fresh peppers before roasting.
- Drizzle over hummus.
- Use to toss couscous, quinoa, or farro.
- Drizzle over roasted bell pepper salad.