Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
Our Black Cherry is a flavor explosion of cherry and grape must that is at once sour and bitter. Pair this vinegar with Persian Lime, Chipotle, or Blood Orange olive oil for a deliciously well-balanced vinaigrette or to cook leafy greens. Drizzle over Greek yogurt for a decadent treat.
- Roasted Duck
- Leafy Greens
- Fresh Fruit
- Marinades for Beef, Pork, Lamb, & Poultry
- Creamy Desserts
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Porcini Mushroom & Sage olive oil to marinate pork or poultry.
- Combine with any mild Super Premium EVOO for a great salad dressing.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil to make a delicious steak marinade for steak tacos.
- Add a few tablespoons to chopped fresh cherries, peaches, cilantro, minced jalapeno, and fresh lime juice to make a wonderful cherry-peach salsa.
- Drizzle over ice cream with fresh berries or use in your martini.